Quantcast

Afrikaans translation

Casper
Greetings all,

I have started an Afrikaans translation for Gambas.  I am about 40%
complete already with gambas3, 100% with gb.wiki and gambas-wiki,
though not the wiki content (for which I have already registered on
the Gambas bugtracker.)

My sourceforge user name is casperl

I believe someone has to grant svn access so that I may submit the
following three files:

gambas3-3.9.2/app/src/gambas-wiki/.lang/af.po
gambas3-3.9.2/app/src/gb.wiki/.lang/af.po
gambas3-3.9.2/app/src/gambas3/.lang/af.po

I trust that I have understood the instructions regarding translation correctly.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Afrikaans translation

Benoît Minisini
Le 03/02/2017 à 13:08, Casper a écrit :

> Greetings all,
>
> I have started an Afrikaans translation for Gambas.  I am about 40%
> complete already with gambas3, 100% with gb.wiki and gambas-wiki,
> though not the wiki content (for which I have already registered on
> the Gambas bugtracker.)
>
> My sourceforge user name is casperl
>
> I believe someone has to grant svn access so that I may submit the
> following three files:
>
> gambas3-3.9.2/app/src/gambas-wiki/.lang/af.po
> gambas3-3.9.2/app/src/gb.wiki/.lang/af.po
> gambas3-3.9.2/app/src/gambas3/.lang/af.po
>
> I trust that I have understood the instructions regarding translation correctly.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Sorry, I forgot your mail.

You should have now write access to the svn repository, so that you can
commit your translations.