Change the code and copy in other project

Change the code and copy in other project

Gianluigi
I need to copy modules and classes from my project, change the code
partially and copy it to another project.
Is this only possible from IDE or is it possible also from a compiled
project?
Is there still the src folder in the compiled project?

Regards
Gianluigi

Re: Change the code and copy in other project

Jussi Lahtinen
Src folder contains the source code for your project. You don't need to use
IDE to copy or edit the files.
Compiled binary does not contain source code, nor the compiling touches to
the src folder. It is only read during the compilation.

Jussi

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 9:06 PM, Gianluigi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I need to copy modules and classes from my project, change the code
> partially and copy it to another project.
> Is this only possible from IDE or is it possible also from a compiled
> project?
> Is there still the src folder in the compiled project?
>
> Regards
> Gianluigi

Re: Change the code and copy in other project

Gianluigi
OK I will look for another way to do this.

Regards
Gianluigi

> Src folder contains the source code for your project. You don't need to use
> IDE to copy or edit the files.
> Compiled binary does not contain source code, nor the compiling touches to
> the src folder. It is only read during the compilation.
>

> Jussi
>

> On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 9:06 PM, Gianluigi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > I need to copy modules and classes from my project, change the code
> > partially and copy it to another project.
> > Is this only possible from IDE or is it possible also from a compiled
> > project?
> > Is there still the src folder in the compiled project?
> >
> > Regards
> > Gianluigi

Re: Change the code and copy in other project

Jussi Lahtinen
I don't quite understand what you are trying to achieve, but you can copy
the src folder to the data folder and then it will in the executable. Maybe
you can even link it into the data folder.

Jussi

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 11:23 PM, Gianluigi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> OK I will look for another way to do this.
>
> Regards
> Gianluigi

> > Src folder contains the source code for your project. You don't need to
> use
> > IDE to copy or edit the files.
> > Compiled binary does not contain source code, nor the compiling touches
> > the src folder. It is only read during the compilation.
> >

> > Jussi
> >

> > On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 9:06 PM, Gianluigi <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > I need to copy modules and classes from my project, change the code
> > > partially and copy it to another project.
> > > Is this only possible from IDE or is it possible also from a compiled
> > > project?
> > > Is there still the src folder in the compiled project?
> > >
> > > Regards
> > > Gianluigi

Re: Change the code and copy in other project

Gianluigi
Right, that's what I was thinking to do, thank you.
If I succeed, you will see it in the Software farm :-)

Regards
Gianluigi

> I don't quite understand what you are trying to achieve, but you can copy
> the src folder to the data folder and then it will in the executable. Maybe
> you can even link it into the data folder.
>

> Jussi
>
> On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 11:23 PM, Gianluigi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > OK I will look for another way to do this.
> >
> > Regards
> > Gianluigi

> > > Src folder contains the source code for your project. You don't need to
> > use
> > > IDE to copy or edit the files.
> > > Compiled binary does not contain source code, nor the compiling touches
> > > the src folder. It is only read during the compilation.
> > >

> > > Jussi

Re: Change the code and copy in other project

Karl Reinl
Am Donnerstag, den 25.05.2017, 20:06 +0200 schrieb Gianluigi:
> I need to copy modules and classes from my project, change the code
> partially and copy it to another project.
> Is this only possible from IDE or is it possible also from a compiled
> project?
> Is there still the src folder in the compiled project?
>
> Regards
> Gianluigi

Salut Gianluigi,

you can 'import' the modules,classes etc. from other projects on your
disc into your new project, using the IDE Import.
Or you look into the hidden '.src' folder and copy the files you need.
--
Amicalement

Re: Change the code and copy in other project

Gianluigi
Ciao Charlie,

Thanks, the problem is not with/in IDE, but if working with a project.gambas
Problem that I can bypass by copying useful files first to a folder, since
I have no more src in the compiled project.

Regards
Gianluigi

> Am Donnerstag, den 25.05.2017, 20:06 +0200 schrieb Gianluigi:
> > I need to copy modules and classes from my project, change the code
> > partially and copy it to another project.
> > Is this only possible from IDE or is it possible also from a compiled
> > project?
> > Is there still the src folder in the compiled project?
> >
> > Regards
> > Gianluigi
>
> Salut Gianluigi,
>
> you can 'import' the modules,classes etc. from other projects on your
> disc into your new project, using the IDE Import.
> Or you look into the hidden '.src' folder and copy the files you need.
> --
> Amicalement
> Charlie

Re: Change the code and copy in other project

Gianluigi
I forgot to say that I know a way to extract the source code from a
compiled Gambas file, it can be seen here[0].

Regards
Gianluigi

[0]http://www.gambas-it.org/smf/index.php?topic=4448.msg38882#msg38882

> Ciao Charlie,
>
> Thanks, the problem is not with/in IDE, but if working with a
> project.gambas
> Problem that I can bypass by copying useful files first to a folder, since
> I have no more src in the compiled project.
>
> Regards
> Gianluigi

>> Am Donnerstag, den 25.05.2017, 20:06 +0200 schrieb Gianluigi:
>> > I need to copy modules and classes from my project, change the code
>> > partially and copy it to another project.
>> > Is this only possible from IDE or is it possible also from a compiled
>> > project?
>> > Is there still the src folder in the compiled project?
>> >
>> > Regards
>> > Gianluigi
>>
>> Salut Gianluigi,
>>
>> you can 'import' the modules,classes etc. from other projects on your
>> disc into your new project, using the IDE Import.
>> Or you look into the hidden '.src' folder and copy the files you need.
>> --
>> Amicalement
>> Charlie

Re: Change the code and copy in other project

Unaise EK
Sir,
when i type "Select * from NameTbl where Adm = '" & textbox1.tex &"';"
this query not working, then i changed it to
"Select Name, Adm, Place from NameTbl where Adm ='"& textbox1.tex &"';"
this query is working.

so how can i write * from query in gambas 3
pls help

  <https://mailtrack.io/> Sent with Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=unaiseek@...&idSignature=22>

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 1:19 PM, Gianluigi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I forgot to say that I know a way to extract the source code from a
> compiled Gambas file, it can be seen here[0].
>
> Regards
> Gianluigi
>
> [0]http://www.gambas-it.org/smf/index.php?topic=4448.msg38882#msg38882

> > Ciao Charlie,
> >
> > Thanks, the problem is not with/in IDE, but if working with a
> > project.gambas
> > Problem that I can bypass by copying useful files first to a folder,
> since
> > I have no more src in the compiled project.
> >
> > Regards
> > Gianluigi

> >> Salut Gianluigi,
> >>
> >> you can 'import' the modules,classes etc. from other projects on your
> >> disc into your new project, using the IDE Import.
> >> Or you look into the hidden '.src' folder and copy the files you need.
> >> --
> >> Amicalement
> >> Charlie

M. Unaise. E.K
9895687604
Librarian,
(BLISc, MLIS)
JDT Islam Polytechnic College,
Vellimadukunnu.

Re: Change the code and copy in other project

Jorge Carrión
Unaisee,
You must open a new email for a new question, not answer an existent.
* is stored exactly as other characters, so you problem is not in the
string. It should be in other place.

Best regards