ColumnView icon detection

Yahoo
Hello,

In one of my projects I use icons in a ColumnView object to indicate if a line is ‘checked’ or not and for the moment a double click on these lines can change this state as ‘Checked’ or 'Not Checked’.

Would anyone know if it's possible to detect if the user click specifically on the icon on a line of a GridView to do this change of state.
Is there a way to access to the Icon Object of a line of a GridView in fact.

Thank you

Olivier Cruilles