DB Transaction (MYSQL)

Figueiredo-2
Hi,

I'm trying to use "db.begin" with mysql database and it doesn't work, is this feature ok ? Please if someone have any tips....

In fact  i need to recovery the id of an autoincrement field and I'm using the last_insert_id() in a transaction Insert, an i have no success, not yet.

thank you all

Paulo Figueiredo

RE: DB Transaction (MYSQL)

nigel-4

MySQL only supports transactions for table type innoDB.  Are you sure that the tables you wish to rollback are this type?

The sql command 'show table status' will list tables and show their types.

Regards

Nigel