Documentation system

pv-4
Hi all,

is there any documentation on how to set up the doc.cgi application found in
gambas2 source tree?
I guess it should be the new doc system mentioned in the list some time ago,
but I haven't found any hints on how to use it (studying the source code would
require some time that I don't have right now).

TIA,
Piero

Re: Documentation system

Benoît Minisini
On Thursday 13 October 2005 13:30, PV wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> is there any documentation on how to set up the doc.cgi application found
> in gambas2 source tree?
> I guess it should be the new doc system mentioned in the list some time
> ago, but I haven't found any hints on how to use it (studying the source
> code would require some time that I don't have right now).
>
> TIA,
> Piero

This program is experimental, early alpha version, and not terminated... So
there is no documentation of how to use it yet. What do you want to do with
it?

--
Benoit Minisini

Re: Documentation system

pv-4
On 13/10/2005 13:48, Benoit Minisini wrote:

> This program is experimental, early alpha version, and not terminated... So
> there is no documentation of how to use it yet. What do you want to do with
> it?

Nothing special, just wanted to test it by installing it on my local web server.
But since it's in such an early development stage, I'll curb my curiosity... :)

Ciao,
Piero