Don't say anything

Has no one else spotted this ?

Check out www.gambas.one

Re: Don't say anything

I saw a message (now gone) saying that this email system was only working for some people so here is the latest in case you haven't seen it.

Gambas source code is now hosted on GitLab
The Gambas source repository has been moved from SourceForge to GitLab, and Git will be used for development for now, instead of Subversion.
The new git repository is at https://gitlab.com/gambas/gambas, the first gambas being the name of the group of GitLab Gambas users, the second one being the name of the project.
The Subversion repository is now read-only.

If we can be of any help please email admin AT gambas DOT one

Check out www.gambas.one