Dragging from one control to another

Rolf-Werner Eilert-2
Hello,

Still having trouble with this:

I have two GridViews. I want the user to drag and drop elements from one
table to the other.

When the mouse leaves the first GridView, the second doesn't register
MouseUp. (It does run within one and the same GridView.)

The GridView_Drop event doesn't fire at all. No idea why.

Can someone point me to a simple way to manage this?

Thanks for your help!

Regards
Rolf

Re: Dragging from one control to another

gambas-user mailing list
Le 21/07/2017 à 23:35, Rolf-Werner Eilert a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> Still having trouble with this:
>
> I have two GridViews. I want the user to drag and drop elements from one
> table to the other.
>
> When the mouse leaves the first GridView, the second doesn't register
> MouseUp. (It does run within one and the same GridView.)
>
> The GridView_Drop event doesn't fire at all. No idea why.
>
> Can someone point me to a simple way to manage this?
>
> Thanks for your help!
>
> Regards
> Rolf

Please provide a project.

Re: Dragging from one control to another

Rolf-Werner Eilert-2 wrote
The GridView_Drop event doesn't fire at all. No idea why.
I can get this to work either, as you say the '_Drop' does not seem to fire.

I came up with a different way to do this that might be of interest, see attached.

GUITest.tar

Check out www.gambas.one