Follow up from "...row count partially incorrect"

Follow up from "...row count partially incorrect"

adamnt42@gmail.com
I was looking at this today and noticed that my offline help still showed an old version of that page. So I cleared my offline version and downloaded the help again.  Now the downloaded
"timestamp" file says  "20160411" and the bz2 file is:
-rw-rw-r-- 1 bb bb 29249535 Apr 11  2016 ../wiki.tar.bz2

Am I doing something wrong?  This seems to be a very old version.

regards
B Bruen <[hidden email] (sort of)>