Form Action & Method (GET/POST) properties ?

Form Action & Method (GET/POST) properties ?

Vinode Singh Ujlain
At the outset , pardon me for asking some very elementary questions. (a) How / where do I specify a webform's action (URL) & method (GET/POST) properties ? (b) How do I navigate away from webform1 --> webpage1 when submit button on webform1 is pressed ? skeleton sample (login form) placed at attachment. w1.zip

Re: Form Action & Method (GET/POST) properties ?

Benoît Minisini
Le 17/01/2017 à 06:22, Vinode Singh Ujlain a écrit :
> At the outset , pardon me for asking some very elementary questions. (a) How
> / where do I specify a webform's action (URL) & method (GET/POST) properties
> ?(b) How do I navigate away from webform1 --> webpage1 when submit button on
> webform1 is pressed ?skeleton sample (login form) placed at attachment.
> w1.zip <http://gambas.8142.n7.nabble.com/file/n58263/w1.zip>

All webforms are displayed in the same browser page. The browser is
actually used like a sophisticated graphical terminal.

So, you normally don't care with GET / POST method, you don't implements
HTTP forms, and you use one main webform and webform dialogs.

If you need to handle the request at low level, you can implement the
static public method "HandleRequest" in your startup webform. In the
method, you ust the Request and Response object of the gb.web component.
A gb.web.form application is a gb.web application.