Quantcast

Fwd: confirm 0bca3e2cd2fe186cd8c172cee9ce1858aec6ce7a

Fwd: confirm 0bca3e2cd2fe186cd8c172cee9ce1858aec6ce7a

Jussi Lahtinen
Any clue why I got this?

Jussi

Re: Fwd: confirm 0bca3e2cd2fe186cd8c172cee9ce1858aec6ce7a

T Lee Davidson
Interesting. I got one too. Server hiccup?

On 01/03/2017 01:28 PM, Jussi Lahtinen wrote:

> Any clue why I got this?
>

> Jussi

> to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
> 03-Jan-2017.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
> you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more reminders like
> this before your membership in the list is deleted.
>
> To re-enable your membership, you can simply respond to this message
> (leaving the Subject: line intact), or visit the confirmation page at
>
>     https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/confirm/gambas-user/
> 0bca3e2cd2fe186cd8c172cee9ce1858aec6ce7a
>

> You can also visit your membership page at
>
>     https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/options/gambas-user/
> jussi.lahtinen%40gmail.com
>

> On your membership page, you can change various delivery options such
> as your email address and whether you get digests or not.  As a
> reminder, your membership password is
>
>     mcvwo5492f
>
> If you have any questions or problems, you can contact the list owner
> at
>
>     [hidden email]

Lee

Re: Fwd: confirm 0bca3e2cd2fe186cd8c172cee9ce1858aec6ce7a

Jussi Lahtinen
Lol... I just posted my password to public mailing list. Oh well now it's
changed.

Jussi

On Tue, 03 Jan 2017, T Lee Davidson wrote:
> Interesting. I got one too. Server hiccup?

Me, too. But we three have gmail addresses, too.

account password?

Re: Fwd: confirm 0bca3e2cd2fe186cd8c172cee9ce1858aec6ce7a

David Villalobos Cambronero-2
I got it too, don't worry about the pass, we are not going to use it :D

Gracias
---
David

On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 12:28 PM, Jussi Lahtinen <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Any clue why I got this?
>

> Jussi

> to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
> 03-Jan-2017.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
> you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more reminders like
> this before your membership in the list is deleted.
>
> To re-enable your membership, you can simply respond to this message
> (leaving the Subject: line intact), or visit the confirmation page at
>
>     https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/confirm/gambas-user/
> 0bca3e2cd2fe186cd8c172cee9ce1858aec6ce7a
>

> You can also visit your membership page at
>
>     https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/options/gambas-user/
> jussi.lahtinen%40gmail.com
>

> On your membership page, you can change various delivery options such
> as your email address and whether you get digests or not.  As a
> reminder, your membership password is
>
>     mcvwo5492f
>
> If you have any questions or problems, you can contact the list owner
> at
>
>     [hidden email]

Re: Fwd: confirm 0bca3e2cd2fe186cd8c172cee9ce1858aec6ce7a

Moviga Technologies
Hahaha! :)