Gambas Book available online

John Rittinghouse
The finished version of the book "A Beginner's Guide to Gambas" is available for download.
I have created a special account for Gambas users to login and download it directly
from my server.  Here are the details:

ftp to 63.214.254.147
login: gambas
pwd: gambas

This will allow anyone in the Gambas community to download the pdf version of the book
It has been my pleasure to work with Gambas and to contribute this book to the Gambas user community.
Comments, suggestions, criticisms, etc. can be sent directly to me at [hidden email] .  The download
site also includes all the sample code used in the book.  The printed version of the book should be available
in about 6-8 weeks.  I hope you all find it useful and enjoy it.

kind regards,

John W. Rittinghouse, Ph.D., CISM

Re: Gambas Book available online

Arief Bayu Purwanto
I can't connect to your server :(.
Could you put it in some other place, or mail it to me?

ftp to <a href="http://63.214.254.147" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">63.214.254.147

--
-- Yahoo!ID : ar1ef_310
-- http://www.silentstudio.net