Gambas Unit-Test

Christof Thalhofer
Hello,

I would like to contribute to Gambass with this project:
https://github.com/Deganius/gb.deg.unittest

Could this become an official component of future Gambas and if yes, how?

It is runnning stable in all my projects, and does its job quite well.
But I have to call its state "alpha" because it lacks integration into
the IDE.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
[x] nail here for new monitor

Re: Gambas Unit-Test

gambas-devel mailing list
Le 27/06/2017 à 11:48, Christof Thalhofer a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> I would like to contribute to Gambass with this project:
> https://github.com/Deganius/gb.deg.unittest
>
> Could this become an official component of future Gambas and if yes, how?
>
> It is runnning stable in all my projects, and does its job quite well.
> But I have to call its state "alpha" because it lacks integration into
> the IDE.
>

> Alles Gute
>
> Christof Thalhofer

Do you have some documentation written somewhere?

Is it commented in english?

Re: Gambas Unit-Test

gambas-devel mailing list
Le 27/06/2017 à 11:58, Benoît Minisini a écrit :

> Le 27/06/2017 à 11:48, Christof Thalhofer a écrit :
>> Hello,
>>
>> I would like to contribute to Gambass with this project:
>> https://github.com/Deganius/gb.deg.unittest
>>
>> Could this become an official component of future Gambas and if yes, how?
>>
>> It is runnning stable in all my projects, and does its job quite well.
>> But I have to call its state "alpha" because it lacks integration into
>> the IDE.
>>

>> Alles Gute
>>
>> Christof Thalhofer
>>

> Do you have some documentation written somewhere?
>
> Is it commented in english?

OK I found it...

Re: Gambas Unit-Test

great and wonderfully, good job

I would like to contribute to Gambass with this project:
https://github.com/Deganius/gb.deg.unittest

Could this become an official component of future Gambas and if yes, how?

It is runnning stable in all my projects, and does its job quite well.
But I have to call its state "alpha" because it lacks integration into
the IDE.

like the java unit testing suite ...  user create t4esting methods an define expected results in the test suite.. run the test and see the results.. very good..

maybe a console interface/version will be need due many targets are packagin objetives... so must take in consideration a console versino that packaging tools can called

...and good stored in git, i can see easyle the changes across time without problems of svn subdirectories conflicts..

Re: Gambas Unit-Test

Christof Thalhofer
Am 27.06.2017 um 20:26 schrieb PICCORO McKAY Lenz:
> great and wonderfully, good job

Thanks :-)

> I would like to contribute to Gambass with this project:
> https://github.com/Deganius/gb.deg.unittest
> <https://github.com/Deganius/gb.deg.unittest>
>
> Could this become an official component of future Gambas and if yes,
> how?
>
> It is runnning stable in all my projects, and does its job quite
> well. But I have to call its state "alpha" because it lacks
> integration into the IDE.
>

> like the java unit testing suite ... user create t4esting methods an
> define expected results in the test suite.. run the test and see the
> results.. very good..
>
> maybe a console interface/version will be need due many targets are
> packagin objetives... so must take in consideration a console
> versino that packaging tools can called
Yes. The component could be divided into two parts, one that does the
testing and outputs to console and a separated gui part.

One thing that is ugly: If it is used to test a library and the lib is
afterwords used by another project, in that project the
Unittest-component has also to be defined as component.

I did not find any way around that.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--