[Gambas-user] Release of gambas 1.9.20

I have just uploaded a new release that fixes the previous broken one.

Well, it should. Now I must be cautious!

I apologize again for my mistake.

Benoit Minisini
mailto:[hidden email]

Re: Release of gambas 1.9.20

José "L. Redrejo" Rodríguez-2
Ok, perfect, not changing the Bytecode is a great thing, I only have had
to repackage the gambas-runtime , gambas-ide packages and the gambas
metapackage for Debian, so "apt-get install gambas" will install all the
stuff (including a fully functional gambas-gb-gtk package without
conflicts with the qt & sdl timers).

Regards.