Quantcast

GambasFarm - Sofware already exists

herberth guzman
Greetings Benoit
I have a problem, I'm uploading my project to GambasFarm Innova_0.1.4, but
I get a message "Sofware already exists", and the latest version uploaded
is Innova_0.1.3.

How do I solve my problem ...?

Regards

Herberth Guzman

Error_I014.png (35K) Download Attachment

Re: GambasFarm - Sofware already exists

Benoît Minisini
Le 20/02/2017 à 17:49, herberth guzman a écrit :

> Greetings Benoit
> I have a problem, I'm uploading my project to GambasFarm Innova_0.1.4, but
> I get a message "Sofware already exists", and the latest version uploaded
> is Innova_0.1.3.
>
> How do I solve my problem ...?
>

> Regards
>

> Herberth Guzman

You get this message when you want to publish an existing software with
a different user.