How to library of a form or graphic obj? wiki dons said any info

How to library of a form or graphic obj? wiki dons said any info

PICCORO McKAY Lenz
i have a override componet of gambas, lest said a improve combobox, and i
want to made as library to reuse in other projects

wiki dont said too much http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/library but i
remenber that if the library(program) has graphical things , extra steps
must be done..

so due documentation are VERY FEW i need many info.. please

Re: How to library of a form or graphic obj? wiki dons said any info

adamnt42@gmail.com
On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 09:17:59 -0430
PICCORO McKAY Lenz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> i have a override componet of gambas, lest said a improve combobox, and i
> want to made as library to reuse in other projects
>
> wiki dont said too much http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/library but i
> remenber that if the library(program) has graphical things , extra steps
> must be done..
>
> so due documentation are VERY FEW i need many info.. please
>

> Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
> http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com

http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/dev/gambas

every word ! :-)
--
B Bruen <[hidden email] (sort of)>

Re: How to library of a form or graphic obj? wiki dons said any info

PICCORO McKAY Lenz
errr, component no! i wish library! component its to put with gambas..
library its to specifically interact with user own programs

or its same to apply?

i already made a library and use it, but only standar process or
functions..

when i made graphical controls, and put as library, these thinks does not
appears to select in the box of controls!

> On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 09:17:59 -0430
> PICCORO McKAY Lenz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > i have a override componet of gambas, lest said a improve combobox, and i
> > want to made as library to reuse in other projects
> >
> > wiki dont said too much http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/library but i
> > remenber that if the library(program) has graphical things , extra steps
> > must be done..
> >
> > so due documentation are VERY FEW i need many info.. please
> >

> > Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
> > http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com
>
> http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/dev/gambas
>
> every word ! :-)
> --
> B Bruen <[hidden email] (sort of)>

Re: How to library of a form or graphic obj? wiki dons said any info

adamnt42@gmail.com
On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 18:16:30 -0400
PICCORO McKAY Lenz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> errr, component no! i wish library! component its to put with gambas..
> library its to specifically interact with user own programs
Correct

> i already made a library and use it, but only standar process or
> functions..
Correct

> when i made graphical controls, and put as library, these thinks does not
> appears to select in the box of controls!
Absolutely correct!

The IDE is not your "user own programs", it is part of Gambas. So if you want the Gambas IDE to recognize a custom control then it must be a component.
The fact that you are also using that control in one of your "user own programs" is imaterial.

(You could package it as a library and use it in your own program - but you would have to code that program outside the IDE.)

B Bruen <[hidden email] (sort of)>

Re: How to library of a form or graphic obj? wiki dons said any info

and that wiki page have some misctakes.. as example:

"Consequently, you have to set the version of your component project to the
current Gambas version!"

seems does not understand the difference between components and librarys..

components are to implements direct with each version of gambas.. and
include as gambas specific feature of release

library its a featured independent of the release of gambas.. or gambas
installations, forward compatible

that's why the "set the version to current gambas"..

and many other thinks.. i'm not expert in "components" but i think the
behaviour expected that this wiki page said are not complety corrected

> On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 09:17:59 -0430
> PICCORO McKAY Lenz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > i have a override componet of gambas, lest said a improve combobox, and i
> > want to made as library to reuse in other projects
> >
> > wiki dont said too much http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/library but i
> > remenber that if the library(program) has graphical things , extra steps
> > must be done..
> >
> > so due documentation are VERY FEW i need many info.. please
> >

> > Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
> > http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com
>
> http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/dev/gambas
>
> every word ! :-)
> --
> B Bruen <[hidden email] (sort of)>

Re: How to library of a form or graphic obj? wiki dons said any info

ahhh ok so components are more like extensions to the Gambas language, but
then this its like as should be distributed with the Gambas source code.

i wish a control specific to my programs! not as extension of the gambas
languaje!

i only components a way to made this?