... Is mailing list dead ?

Fabien Bodard-4
This is a try to get some contact to the extern world :-)

Re: ... Is mailing list dead ?

jacky-12
Le 02/03/2017 à 10:07, Fabien Bodard a écrit :
> This is a try to get some contact to the extern world :-)

No problem for me.

--
Jacky Tripoteau

Re: ... Is mailing list dead ?

Le 02/03/2017 à 10:07, Fabien Bodard a écrit :
> This is a try to get some contact to the extern world :-)

Apparently not.

Re: ... Is mailing list dead ?

Rolf-Werner Eilert-2
Am 02.03.2017 10:07, schrieb Fabien Bodard:
> This is a try to get some contact to the extern world :-)

Gambas is so good, nobody has a problem ;)

Rolf

Re: ... Is mailing list dead ?

Fabien Bodard-4
Le 2 mars 2017 10:47 AM, "Rolf-Werner Eilert" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Am 02.03.2017 10:07, schrieb Fabien Bodard:
> > This is a try to get some contact to the extern world :-)
> >

> Gambas is so good, nobody has a problem ;)
Seem that true... or problems are easily resolved

> Rolf

Re: ... Is mailing list dead ?

Gianluigi
For me all these things together :-) 👍

Gianluigi

> Le 2 mars 2017 10:47 AM, "Rolf-Werner Eilert" <[hidden email]> a
> écrit :
> >
> > Am 02.03.2017 10:07, schrieb Fabien Bodard:
> > > This is a try to get some contact to the extern world :-)
> > >

> > Gambas is so good, nobody has a problem ;)
> Seem that true... or problems are easily resolved
> >
> > Rolf

Re: ... Is mailing list dead ?

Yahoo
For me it works.

—
Olivier Cruilles

Le March 2, 2017 à 09:34:49, Gianluigi ([hidden email]) a écrit:

For me all these things together :-) 👍

Gianluigi

> Le 2 mars 2017 10:47 AM, "Rolf-Werner Eilert" <[hidden email]> a
> écrit :
> >
> > Am 02.03.2017 10:07, schrieb Fabien Bodard:
> > > This is a try to get some contact to the extern world :-)
> > >

> > Gambas is so good, nobody has a problem ;)
> Seem that true... or problems are easily resolved
> >
> > Rolf

Re: ... Is mailing list dead ?

Casper
This happens at the beginning of every month and appears to be
experienced by GMail users.  My guess is that Sourceforge MailList
software sends out a large number of confirmation messages at
month-end and this is picked up by GMail as spam and is bounced or
blocked.  This will affects the Gambas mail list for the first few
days of the month.

This is just a guess on my part, but it warrants looking into.

Casper

On 02/03/2017, Gianluigi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> For me all these things together :-) 👍
>
> Gianluigi

>> Le 2 mars 2017 10:47 AM, "Rolf-Werner Eilert" <[hidden email]> a
>> écrit :

>> > Gambas is so good, nobody has a problem ;)
>> Seem that true... or problems are easily resolved
>> >
>> > Rolf

Re: ... Is mailing list dead ?

Fabien Bodard-4
It seem it is that ... sourceforge is not what is was now

> This happens at the beginning of every month and appears to be
> experienced by GMail users.  My guess is that Sourceforge MailList
> software sends out a large number of confirmation messages at
> month-end and this is picked up by GMail as spam and is bounced or
> blocked.  This will affects the Gambas mail list for the first few
> days of the month.
>
> This is just a guess on my part, but it warrants looking into.
>

> Casper
>
> On 02/03/2017, Gianluigi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> For me all these things together :-) 👍
>>
>> Gianluigi

>>> Seem that true... or problems are easily resolved

Re: ... Is mailing list dead ?

PICCORO McKAY Lenz
well When time passes, everything increases,

the number of users that processes the network and the amount of messages,
and seems sourceforce only increase resources and power, is sometimes not
the ideal solution, the right solution its a balance

i'm a person againt the non-controled evolution of things, too much
resource consuption, that's why i like usage of old things