Is there an IRC?

John Fabiani-2
Hi,
I was wondering if there is a meeting place on IRC for Gambas?
John

Re: Is there an IRC?

Fabien Bodard

> Message du 07/09/05 00:21
> De : "John Fabiani" <[hidden email]>
> A : [hidden email]
> Copie à :
> Objet : [Gambas-user] Is there an IRC?
>
> Hi,
> I was wondering if there is a meeting place on IRC for Gambas?
> John

yes :)

at #gambas on freenodes

Berlios.de has SVN support.......for gambas project

fidjones
SourceForge not support SVN but berlios.de support CVS and SVN if Benoit
want to start to use it.....

It's only an idea.

fido

Gambas Rocks! & Newbie Alert!

Garrett-2
GAMBAS ROCKS!

Ok, yeah, 40 year old Linux/Gambas newb here.  I just wanted thank
Benoît Minisini for making Gambas.

I'm not a hardcore programmer, so I've been looking for something to
program with on Linux that I would be capable of understanding.  Coming
from the Windows world I was use to programming in a few smaller
languages, Visual DialogScript mainly though.  So I did have some
programming ability before trying out Gambas.

Within one night I was able to code and package a program using Gambas
(stable version).

Now I have no reason once so ever to look back at MS Windope (except
maybe the potential for cross platform programming).

Also, I recently acquired a web site related to basic programming on
linux (http://www.basic4linux.com/).  If anyone is interested in adding
some reviews and such, drop by the site and see if there's anything
might be interested in.

I plan on adding info about Gambas, but I need to learn more about it
first and get more comfortable with it before I do so.

Anyway, just wanted to basically thank Benoît Minisini for making
Gambas, and thanks to everyone who helps him out with Gambas and to
those who help others.

Best regards,
-Garrett