Kugar

Ignatius Syofian
Hi, everyone

Where can i get kugar in rpm for suse 9.3 ?
I try to install koffice 1.4.1 , but i always get error libkexicore.so.0 not
found and libkformdesigner.so.0 not found also

I try to find in internet, but not result found. always get same result.

if any alternatif for report designer for gambas, of course in GPL license.

Thanks for your help

Ignatius

Re: Kugar

Rob Kudla
On Tue September 6 2005 05:07, [hidden email] wrote:
> if any alternatif for report designer for gambas, of course in GPL
> license.

I simply generate my own reports in Gambas, just as I did with VB once
I ran into the limitations of Crystal Reports.  It's actually easier
in Gambas because the Printer object is just another object you can
use the Draw stuff on, instead of being special and undocumented like
VB's.

Someone wrote and released (a long time ago) the beginnings of a
report designer for Gambas, but I don't remember who or what its name
was.  It might be on www.gambasforge.net, but I can't get to Gambas
Forge today.

Rob

Re: Kugar

fidjones
may be this?

http://cfaure.com/DBReport/

gambas DBReport.......

> On Tue September 6 2005 05:07, [hidden email] wrote:
>
>> if any alternatif for report designer for gambas, of course in GPL
>> license.
>
> I simply generate my own reports in Gambas, just as I did with VB once
> I ran into the limitations of Crystal Reports.  It's actually easier
> in Gambas because the Printer object is just another object you can use the
> Draw stuff on, instead of being special and undocumented like

Re: Kugar

jacky-12

> Message du 06/09/05 11:03
> De : "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
> A : [hidden email]
> Copie à :
> Objet : [Gambas-user] Kugar
>
> Hi, everyone
>
> Where can i get kugar in rpm for suse 9.3 ?
> I try to install koffice 1.4.1 , but i always get error libkexicore.so.0 not
> found and libkformdesigner.so.0 not found also
>
> I try to find in internet, but not result found. always get same result.
>
> if any alternatif for report designer for gambas, of course in GPL license.
>

> Thanks for your help

Use Yast and install the koffice-extra that you can find in the suse site (I do not remenber the adress )
~° Jack °~