Quantcast

Laurus

jacky-12
Dear all,

You ‘ll find at «http:/www.laurux.fr » the first software of accounting and
invoicing  write in Gambas and published under GPL licence (as far as I
know).

Laurus is divided into three pieces : one accounting, one invoicing and the
two joined.

You can download for free executable and code

I’ve discover Gambas two years ago. I’ve started to learn this software by
writing a small  app , then an accounting  to which I’ve add an
invoicing.          .

I’m not a professional programmer and I did’nt knew “Visual basic” before I
started to learn Gambas ( I’ve writed a bit of the software in hotel rooms,
due to my work). I assume that this code is not perfect, however LAURUS is,
from my point of view, well presented and at this version not really bugged.
I  invite you to look at the sources and please, let me know in case of
necessary modifications.

The development of Laurus is not totally done yet and I still have many ideas
of extension.

I dedicate Laurus to Benoit Minisini for the brillant work done with Gambas. I
thank also all the mail-list for the support they give me and particularly
Fabien Bodard for his advise.

Laurus will be a  display case for gambas  , I hope so...

See you soon.

~° Jack °~

Re: Laurus

Benoît Minisini
On Friday 02 September 2005 18:35, jacky wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> You ‘ll find at «http:/www.laurux.fr » the first software of accounting and
> invoicing  write in Gambas and published under GPL licence (as far as I
> know).
>
> Laurus is divided into three pieces : one accounting, one invoicing and the
> two joined.
>
> You can download for free executable and code
>
> I’ve discover Gambas two years ago. I’ve started to learn this software by
> writing a small  app , then an accounting  to which I’ve add an
> invoicing.          .
>
> I’m not a professional programmer and I did’nt knew “Visual basic” before I
> started to learn Gambas ( I’ve writed a bit of the software in hotel rooms,
> due to my work). I assume that this code is not perfect, however LAURUS is,
> from my point of view, well presented and at this version not really
> bugged. I  invite you to look at the sources and please, let me know in
> case of necessary modifications.
>
> The development of Laurus is not totally done yet and I still have many
> ideas of extension.
>
> I dedicate Laurus to Benoit Minisini for the brillant work done with
> Gambas.

Thanks :-)

> I thank also all the mail-list for the support they give me and
> particularly Fabien Bodard for his advise.
>
> Laurus will be a  display case for gambas  , I hope so...

So am I!

> See you soon.
>
> ~° Jack °~

Benoit Minisini
mailto:[hidden email]

Re: Laurus

Alex Schaller
Hello Jack!

Laurus looks pretty cool.
However I don't speak french, so I can't really do anything with it.

Is there a change that you could provide at least installation instructions in
english?

Thanks!

Alex

Re: Re: Laurus

jacky-12

Salut Alex !
> Laurus looks pretty cool.
> However I don't speak french, so I can't really do anything with it.
>
> Is there a change that you could provide at least installation instructions in
> english?

No, I am sorry but my english is too bad and because i have no time for that.
But there is no problem if anybody want to do it.

> Thanks!
>
> Alex

Amicalement.
~° Jack °~