Look up menu items

bill-lancaster
I'd like to read through all the menu items from code in a project.  The menu items were created using the Menu Editor

Gambas 3.9.2

Re: Look up menu items

Tobias Boege-2
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017, bill-lancaster wrote:
> I'd like to read through all the menu items from code in a project.  The menu
> items were created using the Menu Editor

Independently of the menu editor, you can get all the top-level menus in
a form MyForm by enumerating MyForm.Menus. Project attached.

enumerate-menus-0.0.1.tar.gz (15K) Download Attachment

Re: Look up menu items

bill-lancaster
Thanks Tobi