Mouse move ...

Riccardo
Is there a way to attach (or modify) the mouse move event to an object such that it is activated without the left mouse button being pressed? I want to monitor the X,Y position of the mouse cursor at all times on the main form...

cheers!

Re: Mouse move ...

Matti
Set 'Tracking' = True.
Then:
Public Sub Form_MouseMove()

   Print Mouse.X, Mouse.Y

End

Am 21.03.2017 um 11:16 schrieb Riccardo:

> Is there a way to attach (or modify) the mouse move event to an object such
> that it is activated without the left mouse button being pressed? I want to
> monitor the X,Y position of the mouse cursor at all times on the main
> form...
>
> cheers!

Re: Mouse move ...

Gianluigi
You have to change in True the Traking property.

Regards
Gianluigi

> Is there a way to attach (or modify) the mouse move event to an object such
> that it is activated without the left mouse button being pressed? I want to
> monitor the X,Y position of the mouse cursor at all times on the main
> form...
>
> cheers!

Re: Mouse move ...

Charlie
This post was updated on .
Riccardo wrote
Is there a way to attach (or modify) the mouse move event to an object such that it is activated without the left mouse button being pressed?

I interpret this to mean that an object (e.g. a panel) should know if the mouse has 'Entered' or 'Left' it.

Have a look at the attached program. MouseOver.tar

Check out www.gambas.one

Re: Mouse move ...

Riccardo
Thank you, Matti and Gianluigi, that worked.