Quantcast

Problem with wayland and gb.desktop

herberth guzman
Greetings Benoit

I'm running tests with wayland, it gives me the following error:

gb.desktop: unable to find mime database

As I can solve this problem, it is possible.
I know that gb.desktop works with x11.

I want to test my panel in wayland.

Herberth Guzman

Re: Problem with wayland and gb.desktop

Benoît Minisini
Le 13/02/2017 à 20:33, herberth guzman a écrit :

> Greetings Benoit
>
> I'm running tests with wayland, it gives me the following error:
>
> gb.desktop: unable to find mime database
>
> As I can solve this problem, it is possible.
> I know that gb.desktop works with x11.
>
> I want to test my panel in wayland.
>
> Herberth Guzman

There is no way gb.desktop works with wayland, as at the moment it only
do X11 calls (unless you run XWayland, but don't count on that).

As for the "unable to find mime database" error, it has nothing to do
with X11 or wayland.