Re: Unit-Tests

gambas-devel mailing list
Le 01/07/2017 à 11:40, Christof Thalhofer a écrit :

> Hello Benoît,
>
> I write you because I got no answer in the dev-ML. Is there any interest
> in integrating the UnitTest to the IDE on your side? Or do you have no
> time, currently?
>
> If Yes (interest):
>
> There is a new version on Github (had to do a small fix):
> https://github.com/Deganius/gb.deg.unittest
>
> To see it work, just load the Project and hit F5.
>
> But there is a major problem with it:
>
> It should be able to inspect and test a project "from the outside" and I
> did not find a way to do that.
>

> Thank you and a nice weekend!
>
> Christof Thalhofer

I have answered you on the devel mailing-list, I just asked first if it
was commented in english.

Then your component just have to be put in the subversion repository.

I will mainly check the interface of your component and the names of
your symbol. I have read your documentation on github, and I'm not sure
I like them! :-)

I will have some time next week, and I want to release Gambas 3.10.
Maybe we can put your code in /trunk just after that?