Quantcast

Rev #7065: GB_ERR_NWRITE missing

Tobias Boege-2
Hi Benoit,

I'm trying to compile #7065 but even after a complete checkout, reconf-all,
configure run, it stops at CTrayIcon.cpp:

CTrayIcon.cpp: In function 'void TrayIcon_unknown(void*, void*)':
CTrayIcon.cpp:330:13: error: 'GB_ERR_NWRITE' was not declared in this scope
    GB.Error(GB_ERR_NWRITE, GB.GetClassName(NULL), name);

I ran a "make -j5" but that shouldn't be the problem, I guess. Was that
constant forgotten in your commit? (grep can't find it in main/.)

Re: Rev #7065: GB_ERR_NWRITE missing

Benoît Minisini
Le 10/05/2015 11:19, Tobias Boege a écrit :

> Hi Benoit,
>
> I'm trying to compile #7065 but even after a complete checkout, reconf-all,
> configure run, it stops at CTrayIcon.cpp:
>
> CTrayIcon.cpp: In function 'void TrayIcon_unknown(void*, void*)':
> CTrayIcon.cpp:330:13: error: 'GB_ERR_NWRITE' was not declared in this scope
>      GB.Error(GB_ERR_NWRITE, GB.GetClassName(NULL), name);
>
> I ran a "make -j5" but that shouldn't be the problem, I guess. Was that
> constant forgotten in your commit? (grep can't find it in main/.)

It should be fixed now!