Scrollview control coding example

Marty
I'm looking for an example of the use of the scrollview control. Have spent
about a week trying different approaches and web research. No luck so far.
Gambas help does not give enough detail.

I want to embed a window into the control and scroll the contents by using
the scrollbars. This may not be the tool to use. I'm open to suggestions as
to how to accomplish this. An explicit example would be a great help.

All responses are appreciated.

Thanks

Re: Scrollview control coding example

Tobias Boege-2
On Fri, 27 Jan 2017, Martin McGlensey wrote:

> I'm looking for an example of the use of the scrollview control. Have spent
> about a week trying different approaches and web research. No luck so far.
> Gambas help does not give enough detail.
>
> I want to embed a window into the control and scroll the contents by using
> the scrollbars. This may not be the tool to use. I'm open to suggestions as
> to how to accomplish this. An explicit example would be a great help.
>

> All responses are appreciated.

Attached is an example project which embeds 10 windows. There is really
nothing to say about it. Just create your controls inside the ScrollView
and it will add scrollbars if necessary. Anything more advanced depends
on what you want to do.

test-0.0.1.tar.gz (15K) Download Attachment