Serial Port and USB problem

nando_f
Benoit,
Daniel,

I have a Gambas serial port program that works fine.
I have a touch screen display.

While the program is running,
when I turn on the display, the USB touch screen is activated.

The Serial Port program crashes with.

[48] Write Error

I strongly believe the Serial Component contains the problem.
It happens when something USB is plugged in or activated.
All other (Non-Gambas USB and Serial) programs do not crash.

-Fernando

Re: Serial Port and USB problem

danielcampos
Hi: