Some screenshots of my current work on Terminal forms

Some screenshots of my current work on Terminal forms

Fabien Bodard-4
This a first preview of some terminal windows with VBoxes Hboxes,
Buttons, and Labels.

Screenshot_20161113_092353.png (232K) Download Attachment
Screenshot_20161113_092453.png (261K) Download Attachment

Re: Some screenshots of my current work on Terminal forms

Benoît Minisini
Le 13/11/2016 à 09:28, Fabien Bodard a écrit :
> This a first preview of some terminal windows with VBoxes Hboxes,
> Buttons, and Labels.

Cool.

You have to prefix all exported classes, for example with the "Term"
string: TermForm, TermWindow, TermHBox, TermVBox, and so on...

Le 13/11/2016 à 15:27, Benoît Minisini a écrit :

> Le 13/11/2016 à 09:28, Fabien Bodard a écrit :
>> This a first preview of some terminal windows with VBoxes Hboxes,
>> Buttons, and Labels.
>>

> Cool.
>
> You have to prefix all exported classes, for example with the "Term"
> string: TermForm, TermWindow, TermHBox, TermVBox, and so on...
>
> Regards,

Sorry: only the control classes need to have the "Term" prefix.

Re: Some screenshots of my current work on Terminal forms

Fabien Bodard-4
Hi Benoit,
Why this need to have a prefix ? In the case of this component there
is no way to have collid with a graphical component ! isn't it ?

Le 13/11/2016 à 21:26, Fabien Bodard a écrit :
> Hi Benoit,
> Why this need to have a prefix ? In the case of this component there
> is no way to have collid with a graphical component ! isn't it ?

For the IDE, and because if two classes have the same name, they should
do the same thing more or less, and be interchangeable.

I don't think that you can replace a gb.qt4 Window by a gb.term.form
window, like you can do with a gb.gtk Window. Do you?

Le 13/11/2016 à 21:32, Benoît Minisini a écrit :

> Le 13/11/2016 à 21:26, Fabien Bodard a écrit :
>> Hi Benoit,
>> Why this need to have a prefix ? In the case of this component there
>> is no way to have collid with a graphical component ! isn't it ?
>>

> For the IDE, and because if two classes have the same name, they should
> do the same thing more or less, and be interchangeable.
>
> I don't think that you can replace a gb.qt4 Window by a gb.term.form
> window, like you can do with a gb.gtk Window. Do you?

But you have a counter-example with gb.sdl(2), which does not use any
prefix for its Window class.

Well... Don't put any prefix at the moment, and we will see if the IDE
has any problem with it, when your component will be advanced enough to
be managed by the IDE form editor.