Tabstrip question

gbwilly
Hi all,

Is it possible to disable a tab in a Tabstrip?
Can't find a thing in documentation, or maybe I have missed it.

Thanks,

gbWilly

Re: Tabstrip question

Charlie
Hi Willy,

I have done a little testing and you can't disable the 'Tab' but you can disable the controls on that tab.

Using this I was unable to click on a Button on 'Tab1' TabPanel1[1].Enabled = False

This will hide the tab from view TabPanel1[1].Visible = False

Check out www.gambas.one

Re: Tabstrip question

gbwilly
On 2017-05-23 17:50, Charlie wrote:

> Hi Willy,
> I have done a little testing and you can't disable the 'Tab'  but you
> can
> disable the controls on that tab.
> Using this I was unable to click on a Button on 'Tab1'
> *TabPanel1[1].Enabled
> = False *
> This will hide the tab from view *TabPanel1[1].Visible = False*

Hi Charlie and thanks,

Meanwhile I also found the TabStrip[Index].Enabled = False solution.
Forgot about the array accessors :)

Maybe I will use the TabStrip[Index].Visible solution if that turns out
more elegant ;)

Thnaks again,

gbWilly

Re: Tabstrip question

> Forgot about the array accessors :)

if u are taking about VB the "group" are equivalent