TexrLabel

Pino Zollo
I really want that the Text of my TextLabel be  "< SK"  (without ")

...but no way :-(    the <  kills the text....
...not shows in the form editor and neither at run time.

------------------------

[System]
Gambas=3.9.2
OperatingSystem=Linux
Kernel=3.13.0-37-generic
Architecture=x86
Distribution=Linux Mint 17.3 Rosa
Desktop=MATE
Theme=Gtk
Language=es_ES.UTF-8
Memory=3871M

------------------------

Salud

Pino

Re: TexrLabel

Tobias Boege-2
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017, Pino Zollo wrote:
> I really want that the Text of my TextLabel be  "< SK"  (without ")
>

> ...but no way :-(    the <  kills the text....
> ...not shows in the form editor and neither at run time.

Does the documentation [1] answer your question?

  This class implements a control displaying simple HTML text, as known as rich text.
  Use HTML entities such as &lt; and &gt; to display characters like '<' and '>'.

[1] http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb.qt4/textlabel