Toolpanel Control problem 1.9.20

Alex Schaller
Hello!

I am using this cool toolpanel control and now (V-1.9.20) when the Arrangement
property is set to Fill, only the last item of the toolpanel is shown.
Please let me know if you need more info.

B.t.w I think it is a good idea to push forward on an development version. I
share of course the frustration that a none working feature can cause, but
there is always the stable version.
Possibly, more frequent scheduled mayor releases would be a solution.

Have a great day everyone!!

Alex