Totally off topic: Jean-Paul Belmondo

adamnt42@gmail.com
Help me out here guys. (If you are old enough to remember)
I am sure that it was JP Belmondo.

At the end of the film he wraps a string of explosive around his head.

--
B Bruen <[hidden email] (sort of)>

Re: Totally off topic: Jean-Paul Belmondo

PICCORO McKAY Lenz
well a way to find, see fiml list and see plot of each one..

> Help me out here guys. (If you are old enough to remember)
> I am sure that it was JP Belmondo.
>
> At the end of the film he wraps a string of explosive around his head.
>

> --
> B Bruen <[hidden email] (sort of)>

Re: Totally off topic: Jean-Paul Belmondo

Karl Reinl
Am Dienstag, den 25.07.2017, 20:32 +0930 schrieb [hidden email]:
> Help me out here guys. (If you are old enough to remember)
> I am sure that it was JP Belmondo.
>
> At the end of the film he wraps a string of explosive around his head.

not Yves Montand. In The Wage of Fear (Lohn der Angst) (Le Salaire de la
Peur), from 1953

But the end, I remember, he crashed on his way home, while 'dancing'
with his truck.
--
Amicalement

Re: Totally off topic: Jean-Paul Belmondo

adamnt42@gmail.com
On Tue, 25 Jul 2017 13:50:50 +0200
Karl Reinl <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The Wage of Fear
Damn, I thought you may have got it, but no.

(p.s. folks, sorry about this but it is driving me mad)

--
B Bruen <[hidden email] (sort of)>

Re: Totally off topic: Jean-Paul Belmondo

adamnt42@gmail.com
On Tue, 25 Jul 2017 07:31:59 -0400
PICCORO McKAY Lenz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> well a way to find, see fiml list and see plot of each one..

do you know how many films this guy has done?

--
B Bruen <[hidden email] (sort of)>

Re: Totally off topic: Jean-Paul Belmondo

adamnt42@gmail.com
On Tue, 25 Jul 2017 13:50:50 +0200
Karl Reinl <[hidden email]> wrote:

> not Yves Montand. In The Wage of Fear (Lohn der Angst) (Le Salaire de la
> Peur), from 1953

but you are getting damned close.  I thought it might have been Grand Prix (1966) but no. You are in the correct genre for sure ... I probably got onto Belmondo from Un Homme et une Femme (ah Anouke) but I am sure that it has something to do with cars?

Am Dienstag, den 25.07.2017, 21:41 +0930 schrieb [hidden email]:
> On Tue, 25 Jul 2017 13:50:50 +0200
> Karl Reinl <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > not Yves Montand. In The Wage of Fear (Lohn der Angst) (Le Salaire de la
> > Peur), from 1953
>
> but you are getting damned close.  I thought it might have been Grand Prix (1966) but no. You are in the correct genre for sure ... I probably got onto Belmondo from Un Homme et une Femme (ah Anouke) but I am sure that it has something to do with cars?

Ok, Jean-Paul Belmondo in Pierrot le Fou (Elf Uhr nachts) from  1965
from Jean-Luc Godard after the book „Obsession“ from Lionel White.
--
Amicalement

Re: Totally off topic: Jean-Paul Belmondo

Gianluigi
Pierrot le fou?

> Help me out here guys. (If you are old enough to remember)
> I am sure that it was JP Belmondo.
>
> At the end of the film he wraps a string of explosive around his head.
>

> --
> B Bruen <[hidden email] (sort of)>

Re: Totally off topic: Jean-Paul Belmondo

Gianluigi
Sorry I did not see Charlie's answer.
Here you can see the movie [0]

[0] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e6VZDlAUtA

> Pierrot le fou?

>> Help me out here guys. (If you are old enough to remember)
>> I am sure that it was JP Belmondo.
>>
>> At the end of the film he wraps a string of explosive around his head.
>>

>> --
>> B Bruen <[hidden email] (sort of)>

Re: Totally off topic: Jean-Paul Belmondo

> On Tue, 25 Jul 2017 07:31:59 -0400
> PICCORO McKAY Lenz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > well a way to find, see fiml list and see plot of each one..
>
> do you know how many films this guy has done?

ok ok, was a way to do.. !

XD