Translation for gambas 3.9.2 Chinease Simplified

Translation for gambas 3.9.2 Chinease Simplified

Yizhou He
Hi,

Sorry if I post in wrong mail list. Lost all my contact in email after finish graduate school. They take my mail box away. Please let me know where I'm supposed to submit the updated translation file if I post in wrong list.

Thanks,

Yizhou He

gambas3-zh-3.9.2.po (223K) Download Attachment

Re: Translation for gambas 3.9.2 Chinease Simplified

gambas-devel mailing list
Le 24/04/2017 à 06:58, Yizhou He a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Sorry if I post in wrong mail list. Lost all my contact in email after
> finish graduate school. They take my mail box away. Please let me know
> where I'm supposed to submit the updated translation file if I post in
> wrong list.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Yizhou He

I have merged your translation in the upcoming 3.10 version.

Otherwise, you can ask me a write access to the subversion repository.
Then you make and commit your translation directly from the IDE.