Turn of certificate verification with gb.curl?

Turn of certificate verification with gb.curl?

Moviga Technologies
Hello!

Is it possible to to turn off gb.curl's verification of the certificate?
Like you would using the -k (or --insecure) option from the command
line.

Re: Turn of certificate verification with gb.curl?

Moviga Technologies
Forget it, I found it below the .SSL property. The documentation was
blank, so missed it until the intellisense revealed it :)