Quantcast

Unable to login to Gambaswiki

Tony Morehen
I tried several times last week to register with Gambaswiki.org. Each
time I got a registration confirmation email, clicked on the link and
got a message that TMOREHEN was activated.  However, when I try to
access bugtracker I get an Identification has failed message when trying
to login.

Could someone please help or perhaps point me to the administrator?

Re: Unable to login to Gambaswiki

Benoît Minisini
Le 25/06/2016 22:10, Tony Morehen a écrit :
> I tried several times last week to register with Gambaswiki.org. Each
> time I got a registration confirmation email, clicked on the link and
> got a message that TMOREHEN was activated.  However, when I try to
> access bugtracker I get an Identification has failed message when trying
> to login.
>
> Could someone please help or perhaps point me to the administrator?

I see you in the list of users. Can you login now?

Le 26/06/2016 00:02, Benoît Minisini a écrit :

> Le 25/06/2016 22:10, Tony Morehen a écrit :
>> I tried several times last week to register with Gambaswiki.org. Each
>> time I got a registration confirmation email, clicked on the link and
>> got a message that TMOREHEN was activated.  However, when I try to
>> access bugtracker I get an Identification has failed message when trying
>> to login.
>>
>> Could someone please help or perhaps point me to the administrator?
>>

> I see you in the list of users. Can you login now?

Indeed, you are in the list of activated users, but not in the wiki user
file, which should be synchronised...

Le 26/06/2016 00:06, Benoît Minisini a écrit :

> Indeed, you are in the list of activated users, but not in the wiki user
> file, which should be synchronised...

Forget that, I said rubbish. You should be able to login now. I don't
understand why your user was not correctly activated...

Re: Unable to login to Gambaswiki

Tony Morehen
I still can't login.  I tried tmorehen TMOREHEN and
[hidden email]  My password is uitLp7g5.  Don't worry, it's
not used anywhere else and I'll change it once I can log in.

BTW I tried Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer, and Opera.

Le 26/06/2016 02:17, Tony Morehen a écrit :
> I still can't login.  I tried tmorehen TMOREHEN and
> [hidden email]  My password is uitLp7g5.  Don't worry, it's
> not used anywhere else and I'll change it once I can log in.
>
> BTW I tried Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer, and Opera.

I think you have used the wrong password. I reset your password to that
(uitLp7g5). Please try again.

Re: Unable to login to Gambaswiki

Tony Morehen
Thanks.  That fixed it.  I've changed the password and everything works ok.

Sorry about this.  I use a password manager... It must have gotten confused.