What is the simplest way to display text properties in Gambas?

What is the simplest way to display text properties in Gambas?

Fernando Cabral
I'd like to display text highlights like bold and italics. Can I do it
using TextArea? If yes, how?

If I can't which resource should I use?

Regards

- fernando

--
Fernando Cabral
Blogue: http://fernandocabral.org

Enquanto houver no mundo uma só pessoa sem casa ou sem alimentos,
nenhum político ou cientista poderá se gabar de nada.

Re: What is the simplest way to display text properties in Gambas?

Charlie
Fernando Cabral wrote
I'd like to display text highlights like bold and italics. Can I do it
using TextArea? If yes, how?

If I can't which resource should I use?
Try using a TextLabel: -

Check out www.gambas.one

Re: What is the simplest way to display text properties in Gambas?

Fernando Cabral
Based on the image you've sent a link to, I have not been able to
understand how to do it.

Thank you.

- fernando

> Fernando Cabral wrote
> > I'd like to display text highlights like bold and italics. Can I do it
> > using TextArea? If yes, how?
> >
> > If I can't which resource should I use?
>
> Try using a TextLabel: -
>
> <http://gambas.8142.n7.nabble.com/file/n59696/GUITest.png>
>

> -----
> Check out www.gambas.one

Fernando Cabral
Blogue: http://fernandocabral.org
Twitter: http://twitter.com/fjcabral
e-mail: [hidden email]
Facebook: [hidden email]
Telegram: +55 (37) 99988-8868
Wickr ID: fernandocabral
WhatsApp: +55 (37) 99988-8868
Skype:  fernandojosecabral
Telefone fixo: +55 (37) 3521-2183
Telefone celular: +55 (37) 99988-8868

Enquanto houver no mundo uma só pessoa sem casa ou sem alimentos,
nenhum político ou cientista poderá se gabar de nada.

Re: What is the simplest way to display text properties in Gambas?

Tony Morehen
Basically, assign some simple HTML to the text property.  Not sure what
comprises simple HTML though.

ie TextLabel1.Text="<b>Bold</b> not bold"

Seelhttp://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb.qt4/textlabel

On 2017-07-06 12:43 PM, Fernando Cabral wrote:

> Based on the image you've sent a link to, I have not been able to
> understand how to do it.
>
> Thank you.
>
> - fernando

>> Fernando Cabral wrote
>>> I'd like to display text highlights like bold and italics. Can I do it
>>> using TextArea? If yes, how?
>>>
>>> If I can't which resource should I use?
>> Try using a TextLabel: -
>>
>> <http://gambas.8142.n7.nabble.com/file/n59696/GUITest.png>
>>

>> -----
>> Check out www.gambas.one

Re: What is the simplest way to display text properties in Gambas?

Gianluigi
Yes,
strangely, gmail deleted part of Charlie's message
http://gambas.8142.n7.nabble.com/What-is-the-simplest-way-to-display-text-properties-in-Gambas-td59692.html

Gianluigi