When gambas 2.0?

Arkadiusz Zychewicz
i'm not tracking developent gambas. So when we can expect gambas 2.0
release?

Arek.

Re: When gambas 2.0?

Primorec-2
I guess, when it will be ready  ;-)

On 9/7/05, Arkadiusz Zychewicz <[hidden email]> wrote:
i'm not tracking developent gambas. So when we can expect gambas 2.0
release?

Arek.

There is no such thing as 'knowledge' for the sake of knowledge. Knowledge is power. "I know. You don't know".

Re: When gambas 2.0?

Rob Kudla
On Wed September 7 2005 11:07, Arkadiusz Zychewicz wrote:
> i'm not tracking developent gambas. So when we can expect gambas
> 2.0 release?

"When it's ready", of course, but I can tell you that before that
happens we'll see a new IDE, a feature-equivalent gb.gtk component,
and probably some other new components as well.

Rob

Re: When gambas 2.0?

Arkadiusz Zychewicz
Primorec napisaƂ(a):
> I guess, when it will be ready  ;-)

oh. in oder case it wouldn't :)

do you known maybe although approximately when?

did someone same plans?

Arek.

Re: When gambas 2.0?

Peski -
Gambas is free software. Most gambas programers work on gambas in his free
time. No date limit exist for new releases. Simply, this releases are
published when its are ready. Gambas 2.0 will released when developed
version are consider stable, and his author consider that already have all
neccesary features implemented. I think that this need some month of work.

Why this hurry? The develop of gambas is constantly in progress. When it
will be ready, it will be released...

Regards,
Francisco J. M?rquez (aka Peski)