Quantcast

combobox in gambas-1.0.x (or even later)

combobox in gambas-1.0.x (or even later)

Karl Reinl
Salut,

something I mis or don't find, is in combobox somrthng like is called in VB
DataItem (or so)
What I mean is , I have a combobox called
        'Countries' with
        Text 'DataItem'
        --------------------------------
        'Germany' 'DE'
        'France' 'FR'

        or
        called sex
        Text 'DataItem'
        --------------------------------
        Mr 1
        Ms 2

        or
        called user group
        Text 'DataItem'
        --------------------------------
        root 0
        wheel 25

        is there a possibility ?

Amicalment

Re: combobox in gambas-1.0.x (or even later)

Fabien Bodard
Le Dimanche 04 Septembre 2005 23:55, Charlie Reinl a écrit :

> Salut,
>
> something I mis or don't find, is in combobox somrthng like is called in VB
> DataItem (or so)
> What I mean is , I have a combobox called
>  'Countries' with
>  Text   'DataItem'
>  --------------------------------
>  'Germany' 'DE'
>  'France'  'FR'
>
>  or
>  called sex
>  Text   'DataItem'
>  --------------------------------
>  Mr   1
>  Ms   2
>
>  or
>  called user group
>  Text   'DataItem'
>  root   0
>  wheel  25
>
>  is there a possibility ?

You have already 2 soluce

1. Make an array that you call when click or ...
return MyArray[cboFilm.index]

2. sub classing the combo widjet in a classe by inherit of it