comment docs generatino for class like for variables?

comment docs generatino for class like for variables?

PICCORO McKAY Lenz
in gambas when i put double quote in a variable and added a comment this
generate a docs for :

Public var1 AS String = "variable1"  '' public var1 with default string
'variable1'

that code in the ide generates me that:

Ftest.var1
> PUBLIC var1 as STRING
> variable1"  '' public var1 with default string 'variable1'

How can i do the same for a hole class file

PD: NOTE: if you use [var2] inside that comment will automatically generate
link to the var2 delared doc from comment, if var2 has it

Re: comment docs generatino for class like for variables?

PICCORO McKAY Lenz
discovered: after the firs commen "Ē“ambas class file" put the class comment
documentation, as:

' Gambas class file
> '' lorem ipsum doc class for generation lorem ipsum doc class...
> Export
> Inherits GridView
> Public Const _Group As String = "Data"

and its done.. great!