forms with very big controls

Wsouzap
Hi!

I'm using gambas2.0.12 and fine work. But when i install the gambas2.0.19 or 20 version, my controls in form now very big.

Looking the old form file and new form file (xxx.form), i see the above diferences:

In the old form file .form
  Move(64,96,231,436)

In the new form file .form
  MoveScaled(9.1429,13.7143,33,62.2857)
  'Move(64,96,231,436)

The MoveScaled command is added in context, but my old program in 0.12 he has crazy.

Somebody knows as to correct this that is not manually???

Souza, Wellington

Re: forms with very big controls

Benoît Minisini
On Thursday 08 September 2005 23:17, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'm using gambas2.0.12 and fine work. But when i install the gambas2.0.19
> or 20 version, my controls in form now very big.
>
> Looking the old form file and new form file (xxx.form), i see the above
> diferences:
>
> In the old form file .form
>   Move(64,96,231,436)
>
> In the new form file .form
>   MoveScaled(9.1429,13.7143,33,62.2857)
>   'Move(64,96,231,436)
>
> The MoveScaled command is added in context, but my old program in 0.12 he
> has crazy.
>
> Somebody knows as to correct this that is not manually???
>
> Souza, Wellington

MoveScaled() is a Move whose coordinates are multiplied by half the desktop
font size. So you have to open your old project with the new IDE with the
same desktop font size that you used the last time you saved the old project.

Otherwise the size of the controls will change!

Benoit Minisini
mailto:[hidden email]