gambas-club.de is back again

Christof Thalhofer
Hi,

gambas-club.de down would have been a heavy loss, because AFAIK it is
the only Gambas forum in german language. So I took it under my wing.

One question: Can I use the Gambas logo for the forum? Are there any
files for designers?

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur

Re: gambas-club.de is back again

Benoît Minisini
Le 08/04/2017 à 18:37, Christof Thalhofer a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> gambas-club.de down would have been a heavy loss, because AFAIK it is
> the only Gambas forum in german language. So I took it under my wing.
>
> One question: Can I use the Gambas logo for the forum? Are there any
> files for designers?

Yes, of course.

Re: gambas-club.de is back again

Gianluigi
Very well 👍

Alles Gute

Gianluigi

On Sat, 08 Apr 2017, Benoît Minisini wrote:

> Le 08/04/2017 à 18:37, Christof Thalhofer a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > gambas-club.de down would have been a heavy loss, because AFAIK it is
> > the only Gambas forum in german language. So I took it under my wing.
> >
> > One question: Can I use the Gambas logo for the forum? Are there any
> > files for designers?
> >

> Yes, of course.

If by "files for designers" you are ok with an svg, there's one included in
the Gambas distribution and you can immediately get it from sourceforge:

  https://sourceforge.net/p/gambas/code/HEAD/tree/gambas/trunk/app/src/gambas3/img/logo/gambas.svg

Am 08.04.2017 um 19:37 schrieb Tobias Boege:

> If by "files for designers" you are ok with an svg, there's one included in
> the Gambas distribution and you can immediately get it from sourceforge:
>
>   https://sourceforge.net/p/gambas/code/HEAD/tree/gambas/trunk/app/src/gambas3/img/logo/gambas.svg

Ok, great. That's what I was looking for.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur