gambas complete tools!!! gambas term form, where?

gambas complete tools!!! gambas term form, where?

PICCORO McKAY Lenz
just searching for more cgi info i got with this:

https://sourceforge.net/p/gambas/mailman/message/35612237/

when will be available?

i noted gambas provide such great interfaces but we need more easy way of
disemination of the info.. the mail list currently its not user-friendly
for new zealots,

Re: gambas complete tools!!! gambas term form, where?

Fabien Bodard-4
> just searching for more cgi info i got with this:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/p/gambas/mailman/message/35612237/oo
>
> when will be available?
not soon as I miss time or now but when i get a little bit more time i
will coninue the job.
The problem is that I'm a firm manager and days have not more than 24
hours :-). So despite the fact i've many ideas the time always miss.
You are free to take a look to the code and give some help too.

> i noted gambas provide such great interfaces but we need more easy way of
> disemination of the info.. the mail list currently its not user-friendly
> for new zealots,
>
> Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
> http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com

Re: gambas complete tools!!! gambas term form, where?

PICCORO McKAY Lenz
currently gambas provide a couple of programin fact to develop in desktop...
now can develop in web, and soon also for non-graphical environments..

> The problem is that I'm a firm manager and days have not more than 24
> hours :-). So despite the fact i've many ideas the time always miss.

we are all in same situation.. well at least me, i need a day with 32 hrs,
and a body that dont need food!