gambas for MAC OS ppc/intel ?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

gambas for MAC OS ppc/intel ?

PICCORO McKAY Lenz
i can see that there a FreeBSD install/compile how to in wiki:
http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/install/freebsd

since MacOS / ppc flavor are based lossely on FreeBSD, there's a MacOS
version of Gambas ?

and also a MacOS /intel version of gambas at least?
<http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/install/freebsd>
Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Gambas-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gambas-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: gambas for MAC OS ppc/intel ?

PICCORO McKAY Lenz
any news/notes about MAC port of gambas? where download etc? if any!
Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com


2017-07-04 13:17 GMT-04:00 PICCORO McKAY Lenz <[hidden email]>:

> i can see that there a FreeBSD install/compile how to in wiki:
> http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/install/freebsd
>
> since MacOS / ppc flavor are based lossely on FreeBSD, there's a MacOS
> version of Gambas ?
>
> and also a MacOS /intel version of gambas at least?
>
> Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
> http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Gambas-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gambas-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: gambas for MAC OS ppc/intel ?

Tobias Boege-2
On Mon, 10 Jul 2017, PICCORO McKAY Lenz wrote:
> any news/notes about MAC port of gambas? where download etc? if any!

I'm not aware of any news but you may want to contact Francois Gallo who
was able to run the Gambas IDE on OS X back in 2011 [1]. I'm sure you can
dig up his email address in the archives.

Regards,
Tobi

[1] http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/screenshot

--
"There's an old saying: Don't change anything... ever!" -- Mr. Monk

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Gambas-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gambas-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: gambas for MAC OS ppc/intel ?

PICCORO McKAY Lenz
thanks toby! great! holy sh*t, yeah, i need it to get out my way that thing
named java!

now "urgar" int archives..

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com

2017-07-10 20:22 GMT-04:00 Tobias Boege <[hidden email]>:

> On Mon, 10 Jul 2017, PICCORO McKAY Lenz wrote:
> > any news/notes about MAC port of gambas? where download etc? if any!
>
> I'm not aware of any news but you may want to contact Francois Gallo who
> was able to run the Gambas IDE on OS X back in 2011 [1]. I'm sure you can
> dig up his email address in the archives.
>
> Regards,
> Tobi
>
> [1] http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/screenshot
>
> --
> "There's an old saying: Don't change anything... ever!" -- Mr. Monk
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------
> ------------------
> Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
> engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
> _______________________________________________
> Gambas-user mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gambas-user
>
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Gambas-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gambas-user
Loading...