gambas preprocesor can also work in forms?

gambas preprocesor can also work in forms?

PICCORO McKAY Lenz
the preprocesor are great http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/lang/.if but also can
be used in forms?

currently i get work in class files, but for forms how can i do that
verifications?

bb

Re: gambas preprocesor can also work in forms?

bb
On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 09:45:27 -0430
PICCORO McKAY Lenz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> the preprocesor are great http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/lang/.if but also can
> be used in forms?
>
> currently i get work in class files, but for forms how can i do that
> verifications?
>
> Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
> http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com
Test attached
B Bruen <[hidden email] (sort of)>

cond-0.0.2.tar.gz (15K) Download Attachment

Re: gambas preprocesor can also work in forms?

PICCORO McKAY Lenz
nono..no in the respective class of the form.. i mean specifically for the
form..

this due sometimes i get errors in forms when i moved to thoer gambas in
other computer:

Unknown symbol 'Editor' in class 'FForm' it the error with your test
attached

bb

Re: gambas preprocesor can also work in forms?

bb
(Seeing as we are going`to perpetually top post)

On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 10:22:47 -0430
PICCORO McKAY Lenz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> nono..no in the respective class of the form.. i mean specifically for the
> form..

I don't understand, a form is just a class with a special metadata file that describes its' layout.
Are you are talking about the xxx.form file?  If so, then it is that metadata file. It is not code. So it cannot have preprocessor commands in it. ???

> this due sometimes i get errors in forms when i moved to thoer gambas in
> other computer:

Again, what errors? Where? When? What is different about one computer  to the next.
And what exactly are you moving? Source, executable archives, installable packages???

> Unknown symbol 'Editor' in class 'FForm' it the error with your test
> attached

Now you have me confused very. There is no reference to an Editor or indeed a FForm in the file I attached?

???

Re: gambas preprocesor can also work in forms?

> > Unknown symbol 'Editor' in class 'FForm' it the error with your test
> > attached
>
> Now you have me confused very. There is no reference to an Editor or
> indeed a FForm in the file I attached?

its quite extrange.. i must clean every time i moved to another ide the
sources.. that why i ask for preprocesor on forms