how create executable for my application

how create executable for my application

cheikh diabang
hi everybody. i have finish to create my application but i have some problème to generate the executable.

I use gambas 3.9.2

i have tried in the GUI: Projet--->generate--->executable

But the gambas application crashes

I need help please.

Re: how create executable for my application

Richard Terry

Do You mean the executable was created ok but when you run it the actual executable crashes? I'm assuming that if you run your project via the IDE it doesn't  crash? More details please

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY S5