https for gambaswiki/bugtracker

Ron Klinkien
Benoit,

You can request a free (for open-source projects) SSL certificate here:
https://www.globalsign.com/en/ssl/ssl-open-source/

You can extend it every year for free too.

I have done the same for my site, and have a nice A+ rating.
Better to protect your users credentials.

Regards,
Ron_2nd.

Re: https for gambaswiki/bugtracker

Benoît Minisini
Le 14/09/2015 11:48, Ron a écrit :

> Benoit,
>
> You can request a free (for open-source projects) SSL certificate here:
> https://www.globalsign.com/en/ssl/ssl-open-source/
>
> You can extend it every year for free too.
>
> I have done the same for my site, and have a nice A+ rating.
> Better to protect your users credentials.
>

> Regards,
> Ron_2nd.

Thanks, I will look at it!

Le 14/09/2015 12:49, Benoît Minisini a écrit :

> Le 14/09/2015 11:48, Ron a écrit :
>> Benoit,
>>
>> You can request a free (for open-source projects) SSL certificate here:
>> https://www.globalsign.com/en/ssl/ssl-open-source/
>>
>> You can extend it every year for free too.
>>
>> I have done the same for my site, and have a nice A+ rating.
>> Better to protect your users credentials.
>>

>> Regards,
>> Ron_2nd.
>>

> Thanks, I will look at it!

I have sent a request.

Re: https for gambaswiki/bugtracker

Ron Klinkien
When enabling HSTS on your webserver side all of the recent browsers
will redirect the users to HTTPS automatically.
And google search had replaced my links in a day, they prefer the
https urls too of course (higher ranking)

Regards,
Ron_2nd.

> Le 14/09/2015 12:49, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
>> Le 14/09/2015 11:48, Ron a écrit :
>>> Benoit,
>>>
>>> You can request a free (for open-source projects) SSL certificate here:
>>> https://www.globalsign.com/en/ssl/ssl-open-source/
>>>
>>> You can extend it every year for free too.
>>>
>>> I have done the same for my site, and have a nice A+ rating.
>>> Better to protect your users credentials.
>>>

>>> Regards,
>>> Ron_2nd.
>>>

>> Thanks, I will look at it!
>>

> I have sent a request.
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini

Re: https for gambaswiki/bugtracker

Hemant Mahajan
Hi
I want to update photo in mysql database I am using Gambas 3.8.1 Please help me if you have any solution

Regards
(Hemant Mahajan)