join gambas

abu syafa
hallo...
i'm new comer on gambas. first i'd like to tell you that i'v experiences in visual basic.
what could i do to join with gambas ?
i also familiar with other windows based programs like foxpro and delphi.
could i join with you ?

Re: join gambas

Benoît Minisini
On Tuesday 13 September 2005 01:54, abu syafa wrote:
> hallo...
> i'm new comer on gambas. first i'd like to tell you that i'v experiences in
> visual basic.
> what could i do to join with gambas ?
> i also familiar with other windows based programs like foxpro and delphi.
> could i join with you ?

What do you mean exactly by 'join with us' ? By using the mailing-list, you
have joined with us... Or you mean physically ? :-)

Benoit Minisini
mailto:[hidden email]

Re: join gambas

abu syafa
What do you mean exactly by 'join with us' ? By using the mailing-list, you
have joined with us... Or you mean physically ? :-)
' -----
i have creating some applications in visual basic. it's like system information for academic in my campus and so on.
do i could translate my code to gambas and then send it for you ?

Re: join gambas

Benoît Minisini
On Friday 16 September 2005 11:56, abu syafa wrote:
> > What do you mean exactly by 'join with us' ? By using the mailing-list,
> > you
> > have joined with us... Or you mean physically ? :-)
> > ' -----
>
> i have creating some applications in visual basic. it's like system
> information for academic in my campus and so on.
> do i could translate my code to gambas and then send it for you ?

Of course. To me, or anybody else.

--
Benoit Minisini
mailto:[hidden email]