missing wiki gridview.rows.selection

PICCORO McKAY Lenz
the documentation for Rows.Selection i cannot found in wiki.. ide does not
show any documentation..

i found that piede of code in the recet upload of the wGridfilter and no
doc its raised in ide:

For n = 0 To $Grid.columns.Count - 1
            valor = IIf($Grid[$Grid.Rows.Selection[c], n].text = "",
$Grid[$Grid.Rows.Selection[c], n].richText, $Grid[$Grid.Rows.Selection[c],
n].text)
            clave = $Grid.rslt.Fields[n].Name
            actual.Add(valor, clave)
        Next

any information about that symbol please!

bb

Re: missing wiki gridview.rows.selection

bb
Piccoro,
The documentation is there, it took me 4 clicks to get to it from the gb.qt4 page.  I'll change my previous comment to "Read AND LOOK AT EVERY word on the Gambas help page.
gridview.Rows is a property that returns an object of the **virtual class** _GridView_Rows type.  So  you have to go there to see the description of that class. IOW in the syntax box notice that the _GridView_Rows word is a hyperlink to the page describing that class.

On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 23:04:51 -0430
PICCORO McKAY Lenz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> the documentation for Rows.Selection i cannot found in wiki.. ide does not
> show any documentation..
>
> i found that piede of code in the recet upload of the wGridfilter and no
> doc its raised in ide:
>
> For n = 0 To $Grid.columns.Count - 1
>             valor = IIf($Grid[$Grid.Rows.Selection[c], n].text = "",
> $Grid[$Grid.Rows.Selection[c], n].richText, $Grid[$Grid.Rows.Selection[c],
> n].text)
>             clave = $Grid.rslt.Fields[n].Name
>             actual.Add(valor, clave)
>         Next
>
> any information about that symbol please!
>

> Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
> http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com

B Bruen <[hidden email] (sort of)>

Re: missing wiki gridview.rows.selection

PICCORO McKAY Lenz
you must take in consideration that i ask here due in ide that information
does not how.. so i assumed the wiki page not exist.., i go directly to
gridview of qt4 component and does not show that property so i assumed
confirmation of not existence...

so then after adamnt42 send that mail, was a cache problem as adamnt42
said in the threath "Follow up from ...row count partially incorrect"

NOW I HAVE ANOTHER QUUESTION, since what gambas version was implemented? in
3.1 this are not!.. in 3.5 exist! so 3.4? 3.3?

> Piccoro,
> The documentation is there, it took me 4 clicks to get to it from the
> gb.qt4 page.  I'll change my previous comment to "Read AND LOOK AT EVERY
> word on the Gambas help page.
> gridview.Rows is a property that returns an object of the **virtual
> class** _GridView_Rows type.  So  you have to go there to see the
> description of that class. IOW in the syntax box notice that the
> _GridView_Rows word is a hyperlink to the page describing that class.
>

> On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 23:04:51 -0430
> PICCORO McKAY Lenz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > the documentation for Rows.Selection i cannot found in wiki.. ide does
> not
> > show any documentation..
> >
> > i found that piede of code in the recet upload of the wGridfilter and no
> > doc its raised in ide:
> >
> > For n = 0 To $Grid.columns.Count - 1
> >             valor = IIf($Grid[$Grid.Rows.Selection[c], n].text = "",
> > $Grid[$Grid.Rows.Selection[c], n].richText,
> $Grid[$Grid.Rows.Selection[c],
> > n].text)
> >             clave = $Grid.rslt.Fields[n].Name
> >             actual.Add(valor, clave)
> >         Next
> >
> > any information about that symbol please!
> >

> > Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
> > http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com

> B Bruen <[hidden email] (sort of)>

Re: missing wiki gridview.rows.selection

Tobias Boege-2
On Tue, 20 Jun 2017, PICCORO McKAY Lenz wrote:
> NOW I HAVE ANOTHER QUUESTION, since what gambas version was implemented? in
> 3.1 this are not!.. in 3.5 exist! so 3.4? 3.3?

I doubt anyone remembers this. You'll have to ask subversion.