re: Gambas book

John Rittinghouse
That is because you are using a web browser instead of an FTP client like cute-ftp.  My server will not support using a browser for FTP.  FTP clients are freely available and once you download and install, simply try again.  The server is working and being hit quite a bit.

good luck
jr

I can't connect to your server :(.
Could you put it in some other place, or mail it to me?

-- Yahoo!ID : ar1ef_310
-- http://www.silentstudio.net

Re: re: Gambas book

Laurent Carlier
John Rittinghouse a écrit :
> That is because you are using a web browser instead of an FTP client
> like cute-ftp.  My server will not support using a browser for FTP.  FTP
> clients are freely available and once you download and install, simply
> try again.  The server is working and being hit quite a bit.
>
> good luck
> jr

Works fine with firefox, konqueror, ...
don't forget to put ftp:// before !

Laurent Carlier
jabber : [hidden email]

Re: re: Gambas book

Arief Bayu Purwanto
2005/10/13, Laurent Carlier <[hidden email]>:
John Rittinghouse a écrit :
> That is because you are using a web browser instead of an FTP client
> like cute-ftp.  My server will not support using a browser for FTP.  FTP
> clients are freely available and once you download and install, simply
> try again.  The server is working and being hit quite a bit.
>
> good luck
> jr

Works fine with firefox, konqueror, ...
don't forget to put ftp:// before !

Laurent Carlier
jabber : [hidden email]

hohohoho, my fault not read the ftp part.
*sue me!!! :p*

-- Yahoo!ID : ar1ef_310
-- http://www.silentstudio.net

Re: re: Gambas book

Scott Castaline
Laurent Carlier wrote:

>John Rittinghouse a écrit :
>

>>That is because you are using a web browser instead of an FTP client
>>like cute-ftp.  My server will not support using a browser for FTP.  FTP
>>clients are freely available and once you download and install, simply
>>try again.  The server is working and being hit quite a bit.
>>
>>good luck
>>jr
>>

>Works fine with firefox, konqueror, ...
>don't forget to put ftp:// before !
>
>Regards,

how do you get firefox not to log in as anonymous user. I get the Alert
"530 Login or password incorrect"

TIA
Scott

Re: re: Gambas book

mauriziopz (Bugzilla)
ftp://gambas@63.214.254.147/

Try this

           Maurizio

Re: re: Gambas book

picander78 (Bugzilla)
Alle 16:37, giovedì 13 ottobre 2005, Maurizio Pozzobon ha scritto:
> ftp://gambas@63.214.254.147/
>
> Try this
>
> --
> Maurizio

or maybe

ftp://gambas:gambas@63.214.254.147/

Re: re: Gambas book

Laurent Carlier

--
nomade:/home/lordh# apt-get install cute-ftp
Reading Package Lists... Done

;-)

--

Laurent Carlier
jabber : [hidden email]

Re: re: Gambas book

Scott Castaline
Marco Gusy wrote:

>Alle 16:37, giovedì 13 ottobre 2005, Maurizio Pozzobon ha scritto:
>

>>ftp://gambas@63.214.254.147/
>>
>>Try this
>>
>>--
>>Maurizio
>>

>or maybe
>
>ftp://gambas:gambas@63.214.254.147/

I wound up usin my cli ftp client to download the files, but did try the
above method. I forgot that would allow nonannonymous user logins.
Thanks for the input..... :-)

Scott

Re: re: Gambas book

Arief Bayu Purwanto
use online ftp client : net2ftp.com >>> it's quite good and fast to *SPAM :p*