search over the gridview and not to the database and refill grid its possible?

search over the gridview and not to the database and refill grid its possible?

PICCORO McKAY Lenz
as subject said: search over the gridview event to the database and refill
grid its possible?

i have a gridview object filled with data from the db, note: column names
are autodetected.

its there any way to search over gridview data and filter the results in
gridview or there-s some object with that behaviour?

Re: search over the gridview and not to the database and refill grid its possible?

Unaise EK
Is there any substitute for flexgrid in VB for gambas.

On 18 Jun 2017 11:26 a.m., "PICCORO McKAY Lenz" <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> as subject said: search over the gridview event to the database and refill
> grid its possible?
>
> i have a gridview object filled with data from the db, note: column names
> are autodetected.
>
> its there any way to search over gridview data and filter the results in
> gridview or there-s some object with that behaviour?
>
> Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
> http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com

Re: search over the gridview and not to the database and refill grid its possible?

Jorge Carrión
Hey, Piccoro,
Take a look at this, maybe it will serve or give you some idea of how to do
it.
It is a class inheriting from gridView and has a new property called
source, which can be a two-dimensional array, an array of collections or,
directly, a Result.
With this it is conformed a gridView that you can order (click on column
header) and on which you can do searches and certain level of filtering
(Shift + Click on cell).
I can not guarantee that it will not have bugs, because it has been very
little tested, but if it serves you, there you have it.

Best Regards

Captura de pantalla de 2017-06-18 11-12-58.png (72K) Download Attachment

Re: search over the gridview and not to the database and refill grid its possible?

Jorge Carrión
"Dress me slowly that I'm on a hurry"...
There is a Copy-Paste bug on the previous attached file.
This on works (I hope).

I forgot to mention that the class has a "Value" property that return a
collection with the selected row texts as values and the columns heads text
as keys.

Best Regards

wGridFilterSample-0.0.1.tar.gz (44K) Download Attachment

Re: search over the gridview and not to the database and refill grid its possible?

PICCORO McKAY Lenz
hi Jorge, great.. thanks for the sample, its just that i need!!!!

when my skills in gambas grow i'll try to make a componente that looks like
the "vanilla datatables"

now i'll take a look and report feedback

> "Dress me slowly that I'm on a hurry"...
> There is a Copy-Paste bug on the previous attached file.
> This on works (I hope).
>
> I forgot to mention that the class has a "Value" property that return a
> collection with the selected row texts as values and the columns heads text
> as keys.
>
> Best Regards

> > Hey, Piccoro,
> > Take a look at this, maybe it will serve or give you some idea of how to
> > do it.
> > It is a class inheriting from gridView and has a new property called
> > source, which can be a two-dimensional array, an array of collections or,
> > directly, a Result.
> > With this it is conformed a gridView that you can order (click on column
> > header) and on which you can do searches and certain level of filtering
> > (Shift + Click on cell).
> > I can not guarantee that it will not have bugs, because it has been very
> > little tested, but if it serves you, there you have it.
> >

> > Best Regards
> > ​

> >> as subject said: search over the gridview event to the database and
> refill
> >> grid its possible?
> >>
> >> i have a gridview object filled with data from the db, note: column
> names
> >> are autodetected.
> >>
> >> its there any way to search over gridview data and filter the results in
> >> gridview or there-s some object with that behaviour?
> >>
> >> Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
> >> http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com

Re: search over the gridview and not to the database and refill grid its possible?

PICCORO McKAY Lenz
again me, tested in gambas 3.5, i just send a mail to your personal, as i
said great.. but seems some mistakes are due many variables are with
similar names

the wgrid seems acts as improvement gridview componente object, that
implements column autodetection and sort order over the data..

the wgridfilter implements the wgrid and added filter capabilities..

so in the private mail i'll send many more quiestions.. due the filter does
not work.. and ide raised many errors due similar names in variables..