shell

Mike Crean
If I run make from the terminal in a named directory make works as expected.
Using Gambas 3.9.2 and run the command, shell "make" while in the named directory I get an error make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop The same error when I try to shell to a file containing #!/bin/sh and make.The file runs correctly when run from the named directory. The named directory permissions are set for anyone.This is on a Rpi3 running RaspbianAnyone have a fix for this please.
Regards Mike

Re: shell

Charlie
Can you post the 'Shell' code you are using.

Check out www.gambas.one

Re: shell

Fabien Bodard-4
???

> Can you post the 'Shell' code you are using.
>

> -----
> Check out www.gambas.one

Re: shell

Mike Crean
Thanks Fabien I have solved the problem.
Regards Mike

 ???